- Matt Cross – President
- Michael Keyte – Vice-president
- Martin Dalrymple – Secretary
- Peter Turnbull – Treasurer
- Mick Waite – Technical Director
- Tristram Peters – Players’ Representative
- Jason Lewis and Chris Suffield – Ordinary Members
- Kristie McCarthy – Players’ Representative (NSW)
- Andrew Scollard – Ordinary Member (NSW)
The Australian Powerchair Football Association Inc.’s mission is to provide access to the team sport of Powerchair football, a sport for people in wheelchairs. Powerchair football is action packed, fast, safe and fun to play and exhibits an exciting mix of skill and ability displayed by those participating.
In providing this access, we allow athletes the opportunity to take their sport to higher levels of competition from local events to regional, state, national and international events.
Strive. Dream. Persevere.